Dec-Nov 2019 Issue
Click here for the Nov-Dec 2019 issue (10 mb). Past issues available below.
The Oregon Defense Attorney journal is included with OCDLA membership. Immigration, forensics, sentencing, jury selection, and juvenile law are just some of the subjects you’ll find covered by thoughtful, caring authors.
Submission Deadlines: January 16, March 15, May 2, July 17, October 16. Email articles, announcements, and classified and display advertising to Shaun McCrea.
- The View From Here by the Board President.
- Board Perspective, board member contribution.
- Appellate Perspective, insight into a current appellate issue.
- Juvenile Defense Perspectives, pertaining to all things juvenile delinquency and juvenile dependency related.
- Beautiful Words, play-by-play account of a case ending in “Not Guilty” edited by Susan Elizabeth Reese.
- Plus articles relevant to criminal defense attorneys, investigators, mitigation specialists, and other professionals involved in the defense function.
• Jan 16
• Mar 15
• May 2
• July 17
• Oct 16
Email articles, announcements, and classified and display advertising to Shaun McCrea.